Monday, January 6, 2014

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Hey there KBD fans!  Since we've moved our challenges over to another section of the blog, we've cleared space for some Kitty Bee-specific posting here on the main blog!  One thing we'd like to do now that it won't get mixed in with all the challenge postings is showcase our super talented, totally awesome Design Team members!!  This DT spotlight posting will be a little sporatic until the end of January... I gave the team the option of enjoying the full challenge break or throwing in their spotlight project if they wanted to or had time.

So for our first spotlight this year, I present Leanne from Finding My Groove.  Thanks for kicking this off for us Leanne!!



"For my first spotlight I chose Ninja Puppy which is a Kitty Bee Designs clear stamp.  Stamped this image 5 times and colored them with a specific color.  Reminds me of the Ninjago ninjas.  Used coordinating paper and cut them with the sun SB, and right behind them I stamped a dragon with clear embossing ink and heat embossed to set.  TFL!"

Thanks for stopping by to see Leanne's project!  And thanks Leanne for some super fun, super colorful kick-butt ninjas!  Hop on over to Leanne's blog to see more and hear more about her project!

Mahalo plenty,
kel & Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT