Saturday, August 23, 2014

DT Spotlight - Larissa

Today's spotlight is from Larissa of Muffins and Lace!

Good morning everyone. Larissa here with some note cards for you today. I decided to start my Halloween card series early this year so only saw it fitting to use a Halloween image for my Spotlight card. 

I decided to use Mr Batty



I cut 3 pieces of cardstock measuring 3x6 and scored at 3.


Added some twine to finish them off.
I think they would be perfect for lunch boxes or attached to a homemade goodie.

For more information Please check out my blog
Muffins and Lace
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!


This is super cute Larissa!  Great job on getting ahead of the season!!  Make sure you swing by Larissa's blog and check out more of her cute Halloween cards!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Larissa & the rest of the KBD DT