Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DT Spotlight - Elina

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Elina of Scrapbooks, Crafts, and Cards! Oh My!.

Hey Everyone!! It's Elina with my DT Spotlight for the KBD blog!!
For my project today, I created a cute wall hanging featuring the adorable, "LoveBug" digi.


To create it, I printed the image on a full 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of white card stock, and colored it in using my alcohol markers.
I then cut it out, added a decorative edge and added the sentiment  "Spring Has Sprung" using scripty alpha stickers.
To hang it, I'll add some twine behind it, tie it in a bow and display it in my craft room.

I hope you enjoyed this project for today!!
Thanks for stopping by, Peace!! :)

How cute is this bug??  I Love your beautiful coloring!!   Make sure you swing by her blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Elina & the rest of the KBD DT