Monday, April 20, 2015

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl!

Happy Monday Kitty Bee Fans~
It's my spotlight today and I'm sharing with you all a cute digital image from Kitty Bee Designs called "Baseball Pup".  I already have this card in mind for one of my bestie's  son that will be turning 10 years soon and I think he would love having this card.  Although he doesn't play the sport but his cousins are all baseball players.   I hope someday he would follow their footsteps in playing the sport.   LOL!  For details on what I used for my card be sure to hop on over to my blog:  creationbyshirl.blogspot.com.   And don't forget to check out Kitty Bee etsy shop and grab yourself some of their cute digital images or stamps there.
Aloha until my next spotlight!
Enjoy your crafty moments~


What a cutie!!  That baseball paper is just adorable too!!  Make sure you swing by Shirl's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!

kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT