Monday, September 7, 2015

DT Spotlight - Leanne

Today's spotlight is from Leanne of  Finding my Groove!


Hi everyone!

Hope you're all doing well.  Today is the first Monday in September and I'm excited to share this sweet girly birthday card featuring Pleasantly Surprised Bear (retired).  I created this card for one of my crafty friends.  I mixed up some patterned papers from an older DCWV paper stack and used MFT blueprints #24 to create the simple layout.  It was nice to do a multi-layered card for a change, especially when I'm using up some older supplies.   

September is looking to be jam-packed with lots of birthdays for me, so I best get back to it!  First I'll need to stop by the Kitty Bee Designs Etsy store to pick up a few more images.  They make super sweet birthday or any occasion cards. 

Happy September, stay cool!

Old supply usage is something to be proud of!!  I know I am!!  haha.  Love the colors in this card, so cute!!  Make sure you swing by Leanne's blog and see what else she's up to!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Leanne & the rest of the KBD DT