Monday, November 16, 2015

DT Spotlight - Shirl

Today's spotlight is brought to us by Shirl of Creations by Shirl!

Hidy Ho peeps~
It's Shirl here from Kitty Bee Designs!  It's my spotlight day  and  I'm sharing with  you Flower Bun... I decided to put her on a shaker card that I made along with  a fun backpack treat box which I made for a special birthday girl.    She loves anything with red / black!
My next spotlight day won't be until Jan. 2016, so until then I wish all those Kitty bee fans & peeps a joyous Christmas and New Year.   And I'll be back the 3rd Monday of January with another fun project..... 




This is such a cute set... what a lucky girl to get something in her favorite colors!!  Make sure you swing by Shirl's blog and say hello!!

Mahalo Plenty!
kel, Shirl & the rest of the KBD DT