Sunday, December 24, 2017

DT Spotlight - Anne

Hello! I hope your holiday season is in full, merry swing. For my final spotlight of 2017, I've created a summery Christmas card, featuring Gello Giraffe Christmas Lights from the Kitty Bee Etsy Store.


Yet again, I've made this card solely from digital elements. It keeps this card as flat as possible, ready for posting. It's also a card that could be a great last minute make for that unexpected guest as all the elements are quick downloads and easy to source.

I've kept the handmade look by coloring all the elements with alcohol markers and glitter pens. You can find all the details for everything used in this card over on my blog, here.

I hope your 2017 holiday season brings you lots of happiness and joy!
Thanks so much for spending time with me today. I look forward to next time... in 2018! 😊